Welcome TO RUBA SEZ Group
Ruba-SEZ Group initiated its rigorous yet pioneering journey in 1971; and with the passage of time the current generation leading Ruba-SEZ Group intends to continue the legacy of those before them. Since its inception, Ruba-SEZ Group has continuously raised the bar of its vision, expertise and technology in order to keep ourselves well informed about the ever changing market trends.
Ruba SEZ, for over a period of more than 13 years, has partnered with numerous highly reputable and internationally renowned companies from all over China including, but not limited to the likes of Haier, Opple Lighting, Real Force Group, Metallurgical Group Corporation, Shifeng Group, and most recently Jomoo Group. The diverse nature of all our highly respected partner firms, and the trust that they have bestowed in our partnerships, is a testament to our commitment towards strengthening the PAK-CHINA friendship, in a manner which is fruitful for all stakeholders. Furthermore, our specialist knowledge, experience and expertise with regards to the Pakistani economy, when coupled with our long heritage of excellence, helps solidify the confidence of investors from not only China, but all over the world as well.
Why Choose Us!
- Heritage of excellence for over 4 decades.
- One of the fastest growing groups in the country.
- Hires professionals of the highest caliber.
- Keen market insight in the relevant business divisions.
- One-stop solution for all investment needs.
- Global Presence (Currently in Pakistan, China, Saudi Arabia, Korea,UAE, Singapore and Indonesia).
- Highly qualified professionals in the top layer of our management.
- Proficient team with the mix of Pakistani & Chinese professionals who are masters in their relevant fields/departments.
- To provide a one-stop solution for all the investment needs of investors.
- To achieve world class excellence in production, reliability and customer care.
President & CEO Ruba-SEZ Group meets Commerce Minister
Mr. Shah Faisal Afridi, President PCJCCI (Pak-China Joint Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and President & CEO of RUBA-SEZ Group met with Mr. Khurram Dastgir Khan, Federal Minister for Commerce. Discussed the bilateral issues of mutual interest.
Socio-Economic impact of terrorism on Pakistan
Pakistan is facing the menace of terrorism which is eroding the country?s social structure, economic development and political system. .
Pakistan can profit from relocation of Chinese firms
PCJCCi chief, Mr Shah Faisal says Pakistan needs to chalk out a strategy & train its labour according to industry's' needs.
Agricultural Lands Being Drastically Reduced in Pakistan
Mr Shah Faisal says issues such as underlying structural causes of poor governance, skewed allocation of resources & unequal distribution of land need to be resolved.
SME sector can be strengthened through JV's with China
Pak-China friendship has entered a new era says Mr. Shah Faisal